[Openstack-stable-maint] [openstack-dev] PTL Election Conclusion and Results

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:42:15 UTC 2014

Hi all,

> Now for the results of the PTL election process, please join me in
> extending congratulations to the following PTLs:
>
> * Compute (Nova)
> ** Michael Still
> * Networking (Neutron)
> ** Kyle Mestery
> * Metering/Monitoring (Ceilometer)
> ** Eoghan Glynn
> * Orchestration (Heat)
> ** Zane Bitter
> * Database Service (Trove)
> ** Nikhil Manchanda

I've added new PTLs to the stable-maint team[1]
Eoghan was already stable-maint member and I wanted to welcome
Michael, Kyle, Zane and Nikhil !
Please have a look at the StableBranch[2] wiki and join design
session[3] today 5pm in B301 if you're in Atlanta.

I'd like to encourage departing exPTLs to stay helping in stable
branch maintenance but let me know if you want to be removed.

Cheers,
Alan

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/120,members
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranch