[Openstack-stable-maint] FFE for 2 stable backports (QPID reconnect delay)

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 22:15:19 UTC 2014

> Actually none of these have been fixed in Icehouse yet.

For projects migrated to oslo.messaging library there is nothing to fix,
I've marked those tasks as Invalid.

>  And https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.messaging/+bug/1281148 doesnt even
have tasks against keystone, ceilometer

Yes, those should be added as havana-only tasks too.

> etc.  I'm in favor of merging these post-freeze but I'd feel more
comfortable doing so once they've been fixed in trunk.  Added a -2 until
then.

Please reconsider, trunk criteria do not apply here.

Cheers,
Alan