[Openstack-stable-maint] Reminder: 2014.1.2 freeze today!

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 08:08:48 UTC 2014

Thanks for the announcement of the freeze.

For 2014.1.2, I18N team would like to import translation updates of Horizon.
There are several progress in translations since Icehouse release in April.
I will update a patch of translation import tomorrow (Aug 1).
As we discussed in the past release, the translation update has
the freeze exception (freeze date + 3days).

Thanks,
Akihiro