[Openstack-stable-maint] Patchsets waiting for review since 120+ days

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Wed Jul 30 15:11:23 UTC 2014

Hi,
Backports that are relevant to the Vmware driver are:
https://review.openstack.org/94016
https://review.openstack.org/97707
https://review.openstack.org/97013
https://review.openstack.org/106979
https://review.openstack.org/94406
https://review.openstack.org/106978
There are a few additional ones that are in the queue
Thanks
Gary