[Openstack-stable-maint] Trove stable checks broken

Nikhil Manchanda nikhil at manchanda.me
Tue Jul 29 16:38:02 UTC 2014

Sorry, I wasn't part of this email group until recently, so I didn't have a
chance to follow up on this.

Basically, stable/icehouse was broken for trove because a patch containing
a doc change merged, and new tox environments for this change didn't exist
in stable/icehouse causing the corresponding infra doc jobs to fail.

This was fixed once https://review.openstack.org/#/c/107958/ merged to
stable/icehouse. So your changes were failing before this merged, but
should be passing since.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Nikhil