[Openstack-stable-maint] Stable check of openstack/keystone failed

Jamie Lennox jamielennox at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 01:58:07 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-07-11 at 08:53 +0200, Alan Pevec wrote:
> Hi Dolph and Jamie,
>
> > - periodic-keystone-python27-havana http://logs.openstack.org/periodic-stable/periodic-keystone-python27-havana/7db0b28 : FAILURE in 13m 09s
>
> "Plugin loading from config objects" was merged to keystoneclient
> master which adds stevedore dependency not present in Havana Keystone
> test-requirements.
> Havana global-requirements has stevedore>=0.10 is that enough or we
> need to bump Havana global to 0.14 ?
>
> Cheers,
> Alan

Alan,

I went back through the stevedore changelog
(http://stevedore.readthedocs.org/en/latest/history.html ) and ran the
tests i have (not all committed) and as far as i can tell the 0.10
version will work just fine.

Out of interest though how do we manage this? I can't submit to
keystoneclient master a version that is not in the global requirements.

Jamie