[Openstack-stable-maint] Propose myself to be a stable maintainer

Tristan Cacqueray tristan.cacqueray at enovance.com
Fri Jul 18 15:10:24 UTC 2014

On 07/18/2014 06:00 AM, Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:
> On 18/07/14 10:55, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> Adam Gandelman wrote:
>>> Ihar has been very helpful around the stable branches so far,
>>> especially helping to resolve gate breakage and other maintenance
>>> issues.   +1 from me, I'm all for having more distro stakeholders
>>> involved.
>
>> +1 from me as well. I added you to the group. Welcome, and thanks a
>> lot for your help!
>
> Thank you! I'll do my best to keep Neutron stable branch in good shape.

Hello and congrats for joining the stable maint team!

Please excuse-me for jumping in and raise a problem we are having on
stable/havana neutron unit tests.

This review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/107731/ is failing

test_agent_scheduler.LBaaSAgentSchedulerTestCaseXML.test_schedule_pool_with_down_agent

with this error:
ERROR [neutron.api.extensions] Extension path 'unit/extensions' doesn't
exist!

I can't reproduce this locally and this is blocking OSSA 2014-025 from
being released. Any help on this is very welcome...

Thanks in advance,
Tristan