[Openstack-stable-maint] Propose myself to be a stable maintainer

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Jul 18 08:55:16 UTC 2014

Adam Gandelman wrote:
> Ihar has been very helpful around the stable branches so far, especially
> helping to resolve gate breakage and other maintenance issues.   +1 from
> me, I'm all for having more distro stakeholders involved.

+1 from me as well.
I added you to the group. Welcome, and thanks a lot for your help!

As a reminder, the rules we follow are detailed at:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranch

I also took the opportunity to clean up reviewers who haven't been
contributing a single review over the last 6 months:

Dave Walker
Gabriel Hurley

Please feel free to re-apply to stable-maint if you feel you have time
to help again in the future.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)