[Openstack-stable-maint] Propose myself to be a stable maintainer

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Thu Jul 17 14:15:24 UTC 2014

Hi,
I am happy to see people stepping up and willing to take responsibility.
My interactions with Ihar on Neutron patches has been very positive. If he
is willing to take on the burden with us to improve things and to help
with patches being merged then I am fully in favor.
A thumbs up from me.
A luta continua
Gary