[Openstack-stable-maint] Stable check of openstack/keystone failed

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Tue Jul 15 10:45:17 UTC 2014

On 15/07/14 11:50, Gary Kotton wrote:
> Hi, I anyone actually reviewing stable patches. They seem to just
> be languishing endlessly.

+1. Reviews for stable branches are not actively reviewed, even those
that unbreak branches. I had a bad experience with havana glance
backports that fixed sporadic test failures, that were not reviewed by
anyone from stable cores for months, and I just abandoned those reviews.

How can we push review process? I know everyone is passionate about
master and new features and developments, but stable branches are what
is actually consumed by downstream distributors, and they majorly
define the way our product looks to our users.

Is current stable maintainers' group overflowed with things to do? If
so, should I consider sending a request to add me to stable maintainers?..

/Ihar

> Thanks Gary

ana/7db0b28 : FAILURE in 13m 09s

>>> I went back through the stevedore changelog
>>>
>>> (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=http://stevedore.readthedocs.

org/en/latest/history.html&k=oIvRg1%2BdGAgOoM1BIlLLqw%3D%3D%0A&r=eH0pxTUZ
>>> o8NPZyF6hgoMQu%2BfDtysg45MkPhCZFxPEq8%3D%0A&m=9rh16MRiRDYykAoB27f%2BWTVXO

YjeOsoHQDSsMxkF60Y%3D%0A&s=d0d83d74dc63b7644d450b796f0d156ff8c21d262f0861