[Openstack-stable-maint] Stable check of openstack/glance failed

Adam Gandelman adamg at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 11 07:57:51 UTC 2014

Check out https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/1259511.

Reproducing this locally, it looks like I'm getting sphinx 1.2b1 installed,
which is <1.2 and causing the issues. If I update test-requirements.txt,
the job finishes:

-sphinx>=1.1.2,<1.2
+sphinx>=1.1.2,<1.2b0

Not sure if the 1.2b1 is something that has popped up very recently
upstream or on pypi.openstack.org, but it looks like this was passing at
one point with 1.2b1...

http://logs.openstack.org/periodic-stable/periodic-glance-docs-havana/dcd9969/console.html.gz

Aside: are the log archives inaccurate or have these jobs really not been
run since april?
http://logs.openstack.org/periodic-stable/periodic-glance-docs-havana/?C=M;O=D

Adam

Not sure why the various py27