[Openstack-stable-maint] 2013.2.2 exception requests

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Fri Jan 31 10:51:26 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 11:33:09AM +0100, Alan Pevec wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm opening the thread to discuss proposed exceptions for the
> stable/havana, either breaking the freeze or breaking the backport
> rules.

This one for keystone:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/69514/ - Keystone trusts list API is
broken - in theory this changes the interface by removing roles from the
list responses, but the current response is a 500 error in all cases so
nobody can be reliant on the current response format.  Also this aligns the
API with what is documented.

Steve