[Openstack-stable-maint] Request to join stable-maint core team

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Tue Jan 28 15:08:08 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'd like to be considered for addition to the stable-maint core team, hence
requesting here as advised in the wiki[1].

For some time I've been regularly reviewing stable branch fixes (mostly for
Heat), and having been the PTL of Heat for the Havana cycle, I have a good
understanding of what constitutes a valid backport.

Primarily my motivation is to help stay on top of the stable branch reviews
for Heat, but I can probably provide some help with stable branch reviews
for other projects.

Here's a link to my stable branch review activity:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/(branch:stable/grizzly+OR+branch:stable/havana)+reviewer:shardy

Thanks,

Steve

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranch#Joining_the_Team