[Openstack-stable-maint] stable/havana status WAS Re: Question

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Jan 22 14:00:06 UTC 2014

On 01/22/2014 08:41 AM, Alan Pevec wrote:
> 2014/1/22 Gary Kotton <gkotton at vmware.com>:
>> Hi,
>> This morning I saw that the devstack patch was through and reran most of the
>> checks. For some reason I am unable to approve. Any ideas?
>
> Yes, +1 approve permission was removed to help solving gate resets
> since stable-maint team was not honoring Jan 17 post from Sean which
> still applies: [openstack-dev] [all] stable/havana currently blocked -
> do not approve or recheck stable/* patches
>
> Thierry also forwarded it to stable-maint list yesterday.
> While devstack grizzly should be fixed now, stable/havana has other
> issues still, so please wait until further notice on stable-maint
> and/or openstack-dev.

So with the grizzly patch in, do we have a stable/havana recheck that's
currently passing? If we can convince ourselves that stable/havana
patches can pass again, we can get the Approve bit turned back on.

Sorry for the blunt hammer we used there. With the state of everything
we couldn't afford people making mistakes because they weren't keeping
up with the -dev list. I was hoping stable/havana in the subject thread
would actually make it so people would read it.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net