[Openstack-stable-maint] [openstack-dev] [All] Fixed recent gate issues

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 11:37:25 UTC 2014

> Thierry Carrez wrote:

>>> What about just removing that test from Javelin in stable/havana?
>>> https://review.openstack.org/76058
>>
>> Sounds like a good option there. Heck, we don't even release Havana
>> point releases for Swift.
>
> Fix is in, but apparently we still have check-grenade-dsvm failures.
> aggregates tests fail with
>
> ERROR: There was a conflict when trying to complete your request. (HTTP 409)

That's an expected message, exercise tries to create a duplicate.

> Tracked at https://bugs.launchpad.net/grenade/+bug/1245431
> Hint: https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1266094/comments/9

Actual error is https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1281416
see comments 6 and 7

Options are:
- backport https://bugs.launchpad.net/grenade/+bug/1023131 to stable
(and remove devstack exercises from devstack)
- adjust devstack aggregates exercises on stable to work with novaclient master
- revert https://review.openstack.org/73526 - luckily it missed
novaclietn 2.16.0 release

Cheers,
Alan