[Openstack-stable-maint] Proposing Morgan Fainberg for stable maintenance

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:29:28 UTC 2014

Hi Thierry,

I'm happy to spend a bit more time on stable/maint reviews if it will help
out spreading the work around. (I'm jumping in here now to say I'm happy to
volunteer).

It doesn't hurt my feelings if you'd rather have me run through
stable/maint and get some more reviews there first.

In either case you should see some more stable reviews from me (I'm happy
to contribute +1/-1 vs +2 on openstack in general if it helps out the
project).

Cheers,
Morgan