[Openstack-stable-maint] Proposing Morgan Fainberg for stable maintenance

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Aug 18 08:13:21 UTC 2014

Dolph Mathews wrote:
> tl;dr I consider it an oversight that Morgan is not already on the
> stable maintenance team.

Actually Morgan does not appear very high in the stable reviewers charts
(3 reviews in last 6 months on icehouse, 6 reviews on havana, search for
mdrnstm in [1]) which is why he wasn't proposed for stable-core until
now. We generally do not consider adding candidates below 30 reviews
combined over the last 6 months.

Morgan is certainly the most prolific keystone stable backporter though,
which definitely shows he has a lot of interest in the stable
branches... he just doesn't do that many reviews. If he really is
interested in doing more reviews, I guess we could add him and see how
that goes.

[1] http://paste.ubuntu.com/8078116/

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)