[Openstack-stable-maint] stable/icehouse summit session etherpad, Atlanta roll call.

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:00:12 UTC 2014

> Session in Atlanta has been scheduled (thanks, ttx) I've thrown up an
> etherpad to start collecting topics for the agenda:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/StableIcehouse

Thanks for opening the pad Adam, let's keep that naming for future
summits, so etherpad is easy to find.
Might be confusing that StableIcehouse is discussed at Juno Design
Summit but that's the nature of stable maintenance: always looking
back :)

> Who from the stable-maint team will be in attendance? I will not be in
> Atlanta unfortunately.  Hoping someone else is willing to drive the session.

I'll be in Atlanta and some combination of me and ttx can drive the
session, hopefully with many other stable-maint members present!

> I think this last cycle has gone generally smooth. Alan and I split release
> duties again and it seemed to work out fine. I'd support any new volunteers
> who want to get involved moving forward with stable/icehouse..  I've added
> one topic to the etherpad that I think could help us improve the release
> process a bit.  More welcome, of course :)

I've added some items from the last summit to review their progress.

Cheers,
Alan