[Openstack-stable-maint] Stable grizzly failures

Pavel Sedlak psedlak at redhat.com
Fri Sep 13 13:02:38 UTC 2013

Hi, sorry I missed this.

Yes we should be ok to remove those skips with keyring < 2.0.

But to stop thinking about it, we should first at least
get https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python-keyring/+bug/1197988 moving,
but I can't re-open it. So who can?

Also I've proposed backport of complete cli-output logging also to tempest-stable/grizly https://review.openstack.org/#/c/46485/.
I would suggest that un-skip should better happen after that, so we don't find ourself in the dark again.