[Openstack-stable-maint] 2013.1.4 stable/grizzly branch freeze, possible FFEs

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 19:33:09 UTC 2013

2013/10/14 Adam Gandelman <adamg at canonical.com>:
> On 10/14/2013 02:47 AM, Alan Pevec wrote:
>>
>>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/50985/ - An alternative fix for Bug
>>> 1237944 that avoids altering the stable/grizzly requirements.
>> I've just approved that one.
>
> Turns out this wasn't a complete fix for the boto issue, proposed the
> following which should hopefully resolve the issue once and for all:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/51709/
>
>> https://review.openstack.org/42588
>>
>> Without this fix block migration fails on stable/grizzly due to
>> regression introduced in 2013.1.3.
>> It touches all virt drivers but it was merged on master for some time
>> already so should be safe.
>>

> +1 on the exception. Will do a closer review in a moment

This Cinder backport was posted after freeze so it missed automatic -2
https://review.openstack.org/51348

It seems like a good candidate for an exception, but I wanted it to be
explicitly recognized as such, here on the stable-maint list.

John, do you have any other exception proposals in Cinder?

Cheers,
Alan