[Openstack-stable-maint] 2013.1.4 stable/grizzly branch freeze, possible FFEs

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 11 08:46:16 UTC 2013

Alan Pevec wrote:
>> If there are any others people feel strongly about, please reply here
>> and add to the list.
>
> https://review.openstack.org/50964 is a (public) security issue so
> should be merged to stable after approval on master and
> milestone-proposed.

I'm not sure such a change is stable update material. That's a default
policy change, and I don't think it's acceptable under the stable branch
rules.

For Grizzly we were planning to issue an OSSN warning people about this
issue and encourage them to update their policies.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)