[Openstack-stable-maint] 2013.1.4 stable/grizzly branch freeze, possible FFEs

Adam Gandelman adamg at canonical.com
Thu Oct 10 21:41:42 UTC 2013

Hey-

I'll be freezing the stable/grizzly branches later tonight (PST).  Gates
were once again blocked in the run up to the freeze.  This time due to
Bug 1237944. I'll add the blocking -2 to anything that has not already
been approved and waiting on gate jobs to run, and allowing those still
waiting to merge when done.

There are two commits I'd like to propose for freeze exceptions:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/50375/ - Merged to master and approved
for Nova RC2, but is currently waiting on gates to run.  Once merged
into Havana I propose we ack it to stable/grizzly
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/50985/ - An alternative fix for Bug
1237944 that avoids altering the stable/grizzly requirements.

If there are any others people feel strongly about, please reply here
and add to the list.  Should be on track for the rescheduled 2013.1.4 on
October 17th.

Thanks,
Adam