[Openstack-stable-maint] Folsom EOL

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Nov 19 18:53:08 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-15 19:29:52 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
>  * openstack/ceilometer
>  * openstack/cinder
>  * openstack/glance
>  * openstack/horizon
>  * openstack/keystone
>  * openstack/neutron
>  * openstack/nova
>  * openstack/swift
[...]

I have created signed tags named folsom-eol on the tip of the
stable/folsom branch in each of the above projects and then deleted
those branches (after triple-checking they showed up correctly on
our git mirrors).

>  * openstack-dev/devstack
>  * openstack-dev/grenade
>  * openstack/openstack-manuals
>  * openstack/oslo-incubator
>  * openstack/requirements
>  * openstack/tempest

Any input as to what we should do about the stable/folsom branches
on each of these? Contact the project teams responsible
individually, or just treat them like the integrated release stable
branches?
--
Jeremy Stanley