[Openstack-stable-maint] Stable/havana release schedule, summi session followup

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:32:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

> 2013.2.1 Dec 2
> 2013.2.2 Feb 6

Those dates look good.

> 2013.2.3 Apr 3

I'm having second thoughts about .3: April still puts it into Icehouse
RC period. What do you think about moving .3 to mid-March, before
Icehouse wrap-up season starts?

> We also have one more pending stable/grizzly release (2013.1.5) that we left
> with a TBD release date.  Now that H is out, when should we release?  I
> propose scheduling it somewhere around the release of the first
> stable/havana cut, either one week prior or one week after?

Will there be enough grizzly fixes to justify the release?
At stable design session, it was mentioned to leave those last stable
releases for EOL event but I didn't catch what was thinking about that
idea?

> Alan, which would you like?

I'll take Dec 2 then we alternate.

Cheers,