[Openstack-stable-maint] Fwd: [Neutron] Request for review of havana Neutron back port candidate patch

Sukhdev Kapur sukhdev at aristanetworks.com
Fri Nov 1 20:42:17 UTC 2013

Folks,

I am writing about a patch which I submitted to be included in
stable/havana.

The patch is at
 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/54447/

A version of this patch was suppose to be merged into havana-RC2, but,
because of missing tag in the bug, it was missed.

In the review comment, Mark pointed out that a discussion needs to take
place on DB migration for this patch.
Therefore, I wanted to reach out this team to understand the concern so
that it can be appropriately addressed.

In the original version of the patch (
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49086/ ) I had a much simpler model for
migration.

Please give it a review and provide your feedback and advise so that the
issue can be addressed to get this patch appropriately merged.

Thanks
-Sukhdev