[Openstack-stable-maint] Bugfixes without importance

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu May 23 12:22:49 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,

I've seen some patches that fix bugs that don't have any importance
set. In some cases, it is difficult to determine what fixes are worth
backporting without that information, that for, I was thinking that we
should -1 those patches and ask for that information. Before doing
going down that road, I wanted to know what you guys think about this
and whether you've already talked about it.

That information is relevant to determine whether the fix is worth for
a stable branch, as noted in the StableBranch wiki[0].

Cheers,
FF

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranch#Appropriate_Fixes
--