[Openstack-stable-maint] Fwd: Request to be added to stable/maint

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu May 16 10:37:18 UTC 2013

On 16/05/13 10:56 +0100, Dave Walker wrote:
> [...]

Thanks a lot.

There are quite few from today but there should be some others from
older patches (perhaps they're not shown?).

>I'd like others to comment if it is suitable to proceed now, or allow
>more evidence to be built.
>
>Please confirm you are familair with:
>https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranch

Yes, I'm familiar with it and have been following the guide-lines
explained there.

Thanks for taking a look at my request. Looking forward to your
comments and other folk's comments as well.

Cheers,
FF

--
{ name: "Flavio Percoco",