[Openstack-stable-maint] Fwd: Request to be added to stable/maint

Dave Walker davewalker at ubuntu.com
Thu May 16 09:56:37 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
>From: Flavio Percoco <flavio at redhat.com>
>Date: 16 May 2013 10:15
>Subject: Request to be added to stable/maint
>To: Dave Walker <davewalker at ubuntu.com>
>
>Hi,
>
>I'd like to be added as member of the stable-maintainers team. I've been
>doing reviews in stable branches as well as proposing new patches that
>should be backported for both folsom and grizzly versions.
>
>Thanks.
>Flavio

Hi Flavio,

CC: openstack-stable-maint team

Some pretty good reviews: https://review.openstack.org/#/dashboard/6159

Good progressive restraint on https://review.openstack.org/#/c/26815/
Agree with your optimism on https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28076/
Expectation on tests, https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28075/
Good digging into the code to check you are satisifed,
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28545/

I will say the the majority of the reviews you have done seem to be
from today, and all work seems quite recent.  I think I'd have liked
bit more historic interest - but based on what you have currently done
and a commitment to maintain this effort, I am supportive of the
application.

I'd like others to comment if it is suitable to proceed now, or allow
more evidence to be built.

Please confirm you are familair with:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranch

Thanks.