[Openstack-stable-maint] stable/grizzly freeze WAS Preparing for 2013.1.1 stable/grizzly

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:20:51 UTC 2013

Apologies for the lack of attention on that review; getting that in today
and proposed for backport is my highest priority. If we can hold 2013.1.1
for keystone until this is considered for backporting, that would be much
appreciated!

I want to be clear though, this patch is cutting a feature (multi-domain
support for LDAP/AD) from stable/grizzly rather than fixing it; while the
feature technically works, it doesn't satisfy the use case it was intended
to solve and results in unnecessary post-configuration setup for LDAP/AD
deployments that may not be possible in the real world. Trying to backport
a real "fix" would require backporting new features that are currently
still in the blueprint phase for Havana.

-Dolph