[Openstack-stable-maint] [OpenStack][stable-maint] In progress exceptions for Cinder backports

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Mon May 6 23:43:23 UTC 2013

2013/5/6 John Griffith <john.griffith at solidfire.com>:

acked, but I'd like to see one more review

acked, but I'd like to see one more review

+76, -68 seems big but not that bad upon closer look and it's
localized to huawei driver
acked, but I'd like to see one more review

> There is also one outstanding item that I've been waiting on to land in master to do a backport on [4]

+115, -65 seems big and touches a number drivers but changes look safe.
When backport is ready, I'd like to see more than minimum 2 stable
reviewers on it.

Cheers,
Alan