[Openstack-stable-maint] 2013.1.3 Status Check

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Jul 31 07:29:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

Alan just told me about this mail on IRC¹, so I'm responding via mail.

Yes Ceilometer will very likely want a release, but we're late.

We don't have any milestone for 2013.1.3 on
https://launchpad.net/ceilometer/+milestones so we can't assign any bugs
for it if I'm not mistaken.

As Alan said, we only have a few patches for now waiting to be approved

  https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/ceilometer+branch:stable/grizzly,n,z

Eoghan told me he would take a spin at looking our git and bug history
for the last weeks to see if anything needs backporting. Considering the
deadline I guess it'll be doing that RSN (Eoghan, ping me if you need
patches approval)

Cheers,

¹  http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-stable-maint/2013-July/001027.html
   it really should be Cc'ed on -dev as I'm not on stable-main, and I'm
   pretty sure a lot of others are not

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker / freelance consultant