[Openstack-stable-maint] 2013.1.3 Status Check

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 11:28:18 UTC 2013

> (cinder) solidfire: Add ability to override account prefix
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/35406/

I'm ok with this one and it also has support from Cinder PTL.
It does introduce a new config parameter but default preserves old behavior.

> (nova) VNC console does not work with VCDriver
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/38473/

Missing feature parity in drivers is a bug, concern with this patch could
be a size but most of it comes from tests and utils, risky change is only
what doesn't work anyway.
With this arguments, I hope Nova PTL will reconsider his -2.

Cheers,
Alan