[Openstack-stable-maint] [OpenStack-Infra] Periodic jobs status

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jul 11 16:35:31 UTC 2013

On 2013-07-11 14:37:29 +0200 (+0200), Alan Pevec wrote:
[...]
> * Tempest
>   https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/periodic-tempest-devstack-vm-stable-folsom/283/console
>   https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/periodic-tempest-devstack-vm-cinder-stable-folsom/283/console
>   seem to be failing on git_clone neutronclient,
>   https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/commit/d68d6d1ee67e48b9a34e8209ab39da8ca6acadc7
>   was not enough on stable/folsom?
>   Could infra folks have a look?

Digging in a little, it looks like this is failing because
openstack-infra/devstack-gate:devstack-vm-update-image.py is locally
caching /opt/stack/new/python-neutronclient and then the
stable/folsom branch of openstack-dev/devstack:stack.sh is looking
for a copy at /opt/stack/new/python-quantumclient instead (since it
refuses to download it when running in offline mode). I can see a
few possible fixes to this, but I'll take a stab at just addressing
it directly in stack.sh where it's being hard-coded and seeing if
that works as expected.
--
Jeremy Stanley