[Openstack-stable-maint] Periodic jobs status

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 12:37:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

in preparation for the next stable/grizzly release (target release date is
Aug 8, freeze week before that) we should check that periodic grizzly jobs
are in good shape:

* Horizon
  Recent horizon failures due to django-openstack-auth/keytoneclient
updates[1] should be fixed when https://review.openstack.org/35309 is
merged (the same fix is needed for stable/folsom)

* Glance
  https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/periodic-glance-python27-stable-grizzly/seems
to be failing randomly on integration testing and from talking to
eglynn, fixing that is not going to be backportable, so we're going to have
to live with that

Also, stable/folsom which is in security-fixes-only mode, should be kept in
shape:

* Horizon - see above

* Nova py26
  https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/periodic-nova-python26-stable-folsom/should
be good now that eventlet released 0.13.0 with the fix for RHEL's
python[2]
  (other branches carried a patch[3] which could be removed now)

* Tempest

https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/periodic-tempest-devstack-vm-stable-folsom/283/console

https://jenkins.openstack.org/job/periodic-tempest-devstack-vm-cinder-stable-folsom/283/console
  seem to be failing on git_clone neutronclient,
https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/commit/d68d6d1ee67e48b9a34e8209ab39da8ca6acadc7was
not enough on stable/folsom?
  Could infra folks have a look?

Cheers,