[Openstack-stable-maint] Sphinx compatability

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 15:53:08 UTC 2013

2013/12/12 Doug Hellmann <doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com>:
> The change for oslo.config says <1.2 but I thought we had to account for an
> alpha or beta release in that series that was published by saying something
> like <1.1.99. Am I misunderstanding the situation?

You're right, but in gate it should be ok since it's using pypi mirror
without prereleases, side-effect of using pip 1.4 which ignores them
without --pre option.
Issue would be for local builds where tox.ini changes like[1] are
required, this is being pushed separately, but not critical for
2013.2.1 release.

Cheers,
Alan

[1] https://review.openstack.org/61507