[Openstack-stable-maint] Sphinx compatability

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 10:50:17 UTC 2013

FYIm, I got answers from SergeyLukjanov on #openstack-infra, thanks!

> Would be nice if those automatic proposals used the same change-id
>  https://review.openstack.org/#/q/I0487b4eca8f2755b882689289e3cdf429729b1fb,n,z
> so we could track progress easily.

"Updated from global requirements" are batched and each gets separate
changeid e.g.
https://review.openstack.org/61277 so easy tracking single
requirements update across projects and branches is currently not
possible.
While batch dependency updates are fine during development on master,
we should consider pushing them as single changes to stable/*

> I don't see them under
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+branch:stable/havana,n,z
> and all docs stable bitrot jobs failed this morning!

They would showup under
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:jenkins+branch:stable/havana,n,z
but automatic requirements updates for stable/havana are blocked on
https://review.openstack.org/61304

Cheers,
Alan