[Openstack-stable-maint] stable/havana 2013.2.1 freeze tomorrow

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 14:07:57 UTC 2013

2013/12/6 Alan Pevec <apevec at gmail.com>:
> 2013/12/4 Alan Pevec <apevec at gmail.com>:
>> first stable/havana release 2013.2.1 is scheduled[1] to be released
>> next week on December 12th, so freeze on stable/havana goes into
>> effect tomorrow EOD, one week before the release.
>
> We're behind with reviewing so we'll be doing soft-freeze today:
> stable-maint members can review and approve currently open stable
> reviews during Friday, but any new reviews coming in will be blocked.
> Remaining open reviews will get temporary automatic -2 at EOD today
> when call for testing will be posted.

Just to give a quick status update: call for testing is delayed, bunch
of approved changes were hit by tempest failures in gate jobs, I'm
going to keep reverifying them until they get lucky and pass.
Freeze is now in full effect, stable-maint members please don't
approve any more changes unless they're freeze exception.
The only requested freeze exceptions are "Sync rpc fix from
oslo-incubator" for qpid v2 issues https://launchpad.net/bugs/1251757
and https://launchpad.net/bugs/1257293
If you have any other exception proposals, please raise them on
stable-maint list.

Cheers,
Alan