[Openstack-stable-maint] Stable grizzly failures

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 09:27:48 UTC 2013

2013/8/29 Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>:
> So... at this point we did:
> - pin keyring to < 2.0 in requirements (in master and stable/grizzly)
> - add netaddr to keystone test-requires (in stable/grizzly)
>
> I marked https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1212939 fixcommitted.
>
> Can we mark https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1193164 fixcomitted
> too ?

Please note https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1217120 where it
wants to unpin keyring as soon as 1193164 is fixed but fix for 1193164
was pinning, so we're full circle :)

1217120 should probably depend on a fix in keyring, i.e. reopen
1197988 based on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/python-keyring/+bug/1197988/comments/5

> Is there anything else we need to do before we can reenable the tests
> that were temporarily disabled at:
> https://github.com/openstack/tempest/commit/27e8547c31f15708b3ff143a62eb96742b287d26
> ?

AFAICT keystone cli tests can be re-enabled now, but I'd like to hear
from Pavel first.

Cheers,
Alan