[Openstack-stable-maint] Stable grizzly failures

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Aug 29 15:10:27 UTC 2013

Alan Pevec wrote:
> 2013/8/23 Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>:
>> Dolph Mathews wrote:
>>> On a related note, I'm ready to release keystoneclient 0.3.2 today:
>>>   https://launchpad.net/python-keystoneclient/+milestone/0.3.2
>>
>> We have python-keystoneclient 0.3.2 available now... Together with
>
> Unfortunately that didn't help since Keystone Grizzly has cap on
> keystoneclient <0.3 ...
>
>> adding netaddr to the test-requires*, should it be sufficient to work
>> around the issue ?
>>
>> *: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/43402/
>
> ...so, yes, we need that workaround, let's get this in!

So... at this point we did:
- pin keyring to < 2.0 in requirements (in master and stable/grizzly)
- add netaddr to keystone test-requires (in stable/grizzly)

I marked https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1212939 fixcommitted.

Can we mark https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1193164 fixcomitted
too ?

Is there anything else we need to do before we can reenable the tests
that were temporarily disabled at:
https://github.com/openstack/tempest/commit/27e8547c31f15708b3ff143a62eb96742b287d26
?

--