[Openstack-stable-maint] Stable grizzly failures

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Aug 23 20:22:56 UTC 2013

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> We just -2ed a change that disables the tests, which is like the worst
> solution ever... as it makes it more difficult to fix the issue.

So I thought we were much closer to the solution than we actually is.
Disabling the tests should always be an exceptional measure, but in this
case it's IMHO warranted given the triviality of the test and how far we
are from a solution after one week of breakage.

Pavel should give us an update on his current analysis of the underlying
issue and its potential solution, hopefully it should give us all the
right information so that we can help.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)