[Openstack-stable-maint] Stable grizzly failures

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:00:43 UTC 2013

Hi Gary,

we should figure out which version of keystoneclient Tempest is using,
I could not parse that information from tempest log.
At the same time, keystone jobs are failing with ImportError: No
module named netaddr in common/jsonutils, that's a design issue with
test_keystoneclient in Keystone: checking out keystoneclient from git
master, assuming dependecies didn't change since last release, which
isn't the case since[1] was merged after 0.3.1.
Quick fix would be to release a new keystoneclient which has updated
requirements, so new deps get pulled into venv.

Besides those keystoneclient related failures, we have Glance and Heat
jobs failing and returning back to normal randomly.

Cheers,
Alan

[1] https://github.com/openstack/python-keystoneclient/commit/de72de3b809c53420d2936b619d613c4294e4329