[Openstack-stable-maint] 2013.1.3 Status Check

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 08:29:05 UTC 2013

On Mon, Aug 05, 2013 at 02:22:03AM +0200, Alan Pevec wrote:
<snip>
> - Heat (not part of the integrated release, but stable-maint is
> helping Heat team to prepare Heat 2013.1.3 release)
>   https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/heat+branch:stable/grizzly,n,z
>   * 3 waiting for 2nd +2

Yep, I'd like to get this in please

>   * https://review.openstack.org/39380 is work-in-progress, Steve, is
> this going to make 2013.1.3 ?

No, I think we'll have to let this slip - we had issues getting the tests
sorted out, which eventually uncovered a new bug in master:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1207416

A fix has been committed to master, but I think we need a bit more time to
prove it before we consider backport, so 1207416 (whose tests depend on
this bugfix) will have to wait.

Thanks for your help getting this release sorted out! :)

Steve