[Openstack-stable-maint] Preparing for 2013.1.1 stable/grizzly WAS Proposed stable/grizzly release dates

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:30:06 UTC 2013

I can't say for sure if other projects follow this but generally I tag each
bug report with grizzly-backport-potential. When I go to do the backport I
remove the tag and target it to the grizzly series and propose it. If the
back port itself is tricky, I sometimes ask the original author to do it.

Vish