[Openstack-stable-maint] [Fwd: [openstack-dev] [Nova] nova stable/folsom with quantum does not work]

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 11:46:25 UTC 2012

Hey

Just in case people wonder what's up here - it looks like this might be
a 2012.2.1 release blocker and Gary is looking into it

Oh, and during last night's project meeting we decided to do 2012.2.1 on
the 29th (next week) rather than the originally planned 22nd (tomorrow)

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/project/2012/project.2012-11-20-21.03.html

Cheers,
Mark.