[Openstack-stable-maint] 2012.2.1

Gary Kotton gkotton at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 14:51:56 UTC 2012

On 11/20/2012 04:25 PM, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hey
>
> The date we discussed for the 2012.2.1 release is upon us:
>
>    https://etherpad.openstack.org/process-stable-branch
>
> i.e. November 22nd
>
> Please take some time today to do some stable/folsom reviews and we can
> discuss the current status at tonight's project meeting.

Hi,
I have taken the liberty to update nova with the latest oslo stable
code. (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/16532/).
This code has also been updated in Quantum.
In addition to this I'll look into the test failures for
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/16434/
Regarding Quantum there are a number of pending reviews. My two cents is
that none are critical for the coming release cycle and that they can
wait for the next. Slowly but surely we are sorting out a number of
teething issues with Quantum.
Thanks
Gary