[Openstack-stable-maint] Diablo/Essex bitrot job notifications

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 12:30:58 UTC 2012

Hi James,

Just re-thinking an element of this bitrot job notifications thing ...

The openstack-stable-maint list is being spammed with notifications of
Diablo/Essex failures:

  http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-stable-maint/2012-November/date.html
  https://jenkins.openstack.org/view/Bitrot/

But the stable-maint team is only responsible for the stable/folsom
branch. There are separate essex-maint and diablo-maint teams.

The Diablo/Essex failures should be addressed, but I'd prefer to not
have those notifications hit the stable-maint list - I fear we're just
training the team to ignore the notifications and we'll miss any Folsom
failures when they crop up.

Thanks,
Mark.