[Openstack-stable-maint] Proposing garyk for stable-maint team

Daviey Walker dave.walker at canonical.com
Thu Nov 1 15:32:57 UTC 2012

On 1 November 2012 14:44, Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I figure I'd abuse our new mailing list even though we set it up for
> Jenkins notifications :)
>
> Gary has been doing a tonne of work identifying fixes to backport to
> Quantum's stable/folsom:
>
>   https://review.openstack.org/#/q/branch:stable/folsom+owner:garyk,n,z
>
> I think he's showing good judgement about what constitutes a suitable
> fix for the stable branch. Any objections to adding him to stable-maint?
>
> Cheers,
> Mark.

Hi,

Some great contributions for stable/folsom quantum.  Does Gary have
interest in other openstack components?  Does Gary understand the
relevant processes, and perhaps project specific nuances?

Once these are satisfied, it's a +1 from me. :)

Thanks.

--
Kind Regards,

Dave Walker <Dave.Walker at canonical.com>