[Openstack-sos] Activities at Tokyo Summit

Frode Nordahl frode.nordahl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:17:29 UTC 2015

> On 21. okt. 2015, at 22.47, Scott Lowe <scott.lowe at scottlowe.org> wrote:
>
> Please see my response below.

Thank you for reminding me not to top-post on mailing-lists with this subtle note. I will put this coporate habit on the shelf where it belongs.

> Frode Nordahl <frode.nordahl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> On 19. okt. 2015, at 18.58, Scott Lowe <scott.lowe at scottlowe.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello all, my wife has been organizing activities at other IT conferences
>>> for a few years, and this year she's also organized some activities for the
>>> summit in Tokyo. There's more information on the activities here:
>>>
>>> <http://spousetivities.com/2015/10/spousetivities-is-going-to-openstack-summit-in-tokyo/>
>>>
>>> I hope this is helpful to someone!
>
>> This was helpful to us, thanks!
>
> Excellent, glad to hear that! If you have any questions, you can send them
> to me or contact Crystal directly (I believe her contact information is on
> her site).

Thank you. I’m in the process of convincing my fiancée to sign up for one or more of the events.

> Perhaps I shall see you in Tokyo!

That would be great. We will se what fortune has in store. We just arrived at our appartment in Tokyo, on our way out to stay awake and adjust to the time zone.

--
Frode Nordahl