[Openstack-sos] Icehouse Summit

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Oct 16 22:40:27 UTC 2013

Hi Dan

I know that a few people will travel with company. My wife, for example,
and I know of a couple more coming.

Some people are also organizing running events outside of the conference
(early in the morning, I assume).

I'll do the sightseeing after the Summit, staying a couple more days to
chill in Hong Kong before flying back to US.

/stef