[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing] Vancouver Forum

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Wed Mar 14 19:00:25 UTC 2018

Thanks Tim!  And thanks for the reminder - I've just created an
etherpad for brainstorming topics for Vancouver:

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-self-healing-brainstorming

Particularly keen to hear from operators who have interesting problems
which could potentially be solved with self-healing approaches ... and
I can't think of an OpenStack user with more interesting problems than
CERN, hint hint ;-)